Thank you for choosing Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health. Palmetto Lowcountry strives to provide timely, professional, effective and efficient service to all our patients. To help make your experience more comfortable we have provided you with the following guidelines:
What to Bring:
- 3 to 4 days of casual clothing.
- Clothing cannot have logos/images/slogans that may be considered offensive.
- Make sure there are no drawstrings or things that need a belt.
- Bras cannot have underwire.
- Shoes cannot have laces.
- Shampoo & Conditioner in original travel size containers (provided by hospital as needed)
- $5 in cash
What Not to Bring:
- Make-up or make-up bags
- Hair dryers, curling irons, straightening irons, curlers, or items with cords, etc. (the facility supplies a blow dryer for patient use)
- Electronic devices
- Cell phones
- Cigarettes, snuff, chewing tobacco, pipes or cigars
- Wallets or credit cards
- Jewelry, including paracord items, watches, body piercings. (Patients are allowed to wear a wedding band)
A full list will be provided upon admission.