Our overall goal for substance abuse treatment is to help patients achieve and maintain abstinence, reclaim a sense of self worth, and learn to manage the stresses of an active life without returning to substance dependence.
For individuals who are dually diagnosed with chemical dependency and other psychiatric illness, our programs draw upon our clinical team’s expertise in this area, as well as the comprehensive mental health services of the hospital.
Programs and Services
Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health offers a full continuum of care, including intensive outpatient recovery programs and acute inpatient treatment for adolescents and adults.
Inpatient/ Detoxification Services
- Short –Term Detox Program (average 7-10 day stay)
- 24 Hour Supervision & Daily Medical Monitoring by a Psychiatrist
- Education & Treatment of Early Recovery Issues
Outpatient Recovery Program: (C.A.R.E. – Counseling for Addictions Recovery and Education)
- Six Week Group Program (5:45 – 9:30 p.m. Mon. – Thurs.)
- Allows You to Continue Working while Participating in Treatment
- Evidenced-based cognitive behavioral approach to treatment utilizing Hazelden’s Matrix Model
- Daily Consultation with a Psychiatrists as Needed
- Multi-Family Group Sessions & Weekly Alumni Program
Please contact us at 843-747-5830 or complete our online inquiry form to learn more.