Dedicated Military Treatment
Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health is committed to providing specialized behavioral health treatment for the men and women who serve or have served in the United States Armed Forces. The Patriot Support Program offers treatment and services to adult TRICARE® members and their beneficiaries and addresses the behavioral health needs of military service members in all branches of the armed services.
The Patriot Support Program is supported by an experienced military support team comprised of retired generals and admirals from across the armed services. This expertise and support allows us to provide specialized and evidenced-based treatment aimed at enhancing the readiness of our service members.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR PATRIOT SUPPORT PROGRAM
- Dedicated military liaison
- Military veterans on staff
- Psychiatric, substance use disorder and dual diagnosis treatment
- Active partnership with military treatment facilities and commands
- Outcomes measures and tracking
- Medication management using the military formulary
EVIDENCE-BASED TREATMENT MODALITIES
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- Solution-focused therapy
PATRIOT SUPPORT VIDEO
To learn more about Patriot Support Programs, watch the special message below from Heisman Trophy winner and mental health advocate, Herschel Walker.