About Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health
Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health serves the state of South Carolina with a broad range of psychiatric and substance abuse services. These services address the needs of individuals and families living with mental health and addiction disorders. Psychiatric programs and services for adolescents, adults and senior adults are offered in private inpatient and outpatient settings.
We continually strive to be the community standard for excellence and are dedicated to improving every life we touch. Our goal is to serve at-risk individuals with quality care, compassion and respect.
We are committed to providing prompt access to services in a caring and confidential environment. We pledge that our mission will be governed by the individual needs of every patient we treat.
- Provide high-quality, accessible and cost-effective care
- Conduct ourselves with the highest level of integrity
- Treat all people with dignity and respect
- Provide employees with opportunities to achieve their highest potential
- Adapt to the changing needs of our patients and our community.
- Educate the public about behavioral health issues and their impact on people’s lives
- Use compassion as the cornerstone of healing and peace-of-mind