Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health is always seeking dedicated professionals to join our team. If you live in the Charleston area and share our values of hard work, enthusiasm, teamwork, loyalty and trust, please consider applying for a part-time, full-time or PRN position.
Opportunities for Growth and Development
We provide a rewarding work environment with opportunities for career growth. Encouragement and support is part of our culture. We offer assistance programs for employees who want to expand their knowledge and increase their proficiency through continued education and job-related training.
Our Standards of Service Excellence
- Treat everyone as a guest.
- Demonstrate professionalism and excellence in the things I do.
- Practice teamwork.
Various Benefits for Employees
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement and savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Disability benefits
- Accident insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Legal plan
- Auto, home and pet insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Tuition assistance
- Cafeteria discounts
- Student loan refinancing program
- Stock purchase plan
- Perks At Work (discounted shopping)
Get Help Today
Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health is available 24/7 to discuss treatment options and schedule confidential, no-cost assessments. Call 843-747-5830 or 877-947-3223 (toll-free) to take the first step.
In case of emergency, please dial 911 or seek the nearest emergency room.